Information for the processing of personal data according to EU Regulation n. 2016/679 (GDPR).
The information is not to be considered valid for other websites that may be consulted via links on the Internet sites in the domain of the owner, who is not to be considered in any way responsible for the websites of third parties.
TGA Srl Tiempo Gestioni Alberghiere, with headquarters in Via Sannio, 19 – 80146, Naples (hereinafter, “Owner”), as data controller, informs you pursuant to art. 13 Legislative Decree 06.30.2003 n. 196 (hereinafter, “Privacy Code”) and art. 13 EU Regulation no. 2016/679 (hereinafter, “GDPR”) that your data will be processed in the manner and for the following purposes:
1. Object of the treatment
The Data Controller processes personal, identifying and non-sensitive data (by way of example but not limited to: name, surname, company name, address, telephone, e-mail – hereinafter, “personal data” or even “data”) communicated by you when registering on this website (hereinafter, the “Site”), filling in electronic forms via the Website and making online requests.
2. Purpose of the treatment
Your personal data is processed for the following Service Purposes:
· respond to requests for information sent by the user via electronic form;
· offer assistance and advice;
· process a contact and/or booking request;
· fulfill the obligations established by law, by a regulation, by community legislation or by an order of the Authority or upon requests from the Italian or foreign government or from the Italian Chamber of Commerce;
· prevent or detect fraudulent activity or abuse harmful to the Site;
· exercise the rights of the Data Controller, for example the right to exercise a right in court.
3. Processing methods and data retention period
The processing of your personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 Privacy Code and art. 4 no. 2) GDPR and precisely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. Your personal data is subjected to both paper and electronic and/or automated processing, through the use of a website hosted on the data controller’s server or on external company sites that allow the data controller to offer its services (such as for example to offer online chat assistance or deposit files for the customer by providing his email and download name). The Data Controller will process personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes and in any case for no more than 10 years from the termination of the relationship for service purposes and for no more than 2 years from data collection for other purposes. In compliance with the provisions of art. 5 paragraph 1 lett. e) of EU Reg. 2016/679, the personal data collected will in any case be kept in a form that allows the identification of the interested parties for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which the personal data are processed.
The Owner has adopted a large variety of security measures to protect your data against the risk of loss, misuse or alteration. In particular: it has adopted the measures pursuant to articles 32-34 Privacy Code and art. 32 GDPR. It uses, if necessary for more secure communications, the data encryption technology established by the AES Standards (BCrypt) and the protected data transmission protocols known as HL7 and HTTPS.
5. Data access
Your data may be made accessible for the purposes referred to in art. 2:
· to employees and collaborators of the Data Controller, in their capacity as persons in charge and/or internal data processors and/or system administrators;
· to third-party companies or other subjects (website provider, web hosting provider, web agency, etc.) who carry out outsourced activities on behalf of the Data Controller, in their capacity as data processors.
6. Data communication
Without your express consent (ex art. 24 letter a), b), d) Privacy Code and art. 6 lett. b) and c) GDPR), the Data Controller may communicate your data for the purposes referred to in art. 2 to supervisory bodies and judicial authorities, as well as to all other subjects to whom the communication is mandatory by law. In any case, it ensures that your personal data will never be made public on the owner’s website.
7. Data transfer
The management and storage of personal data will take place in Europe, on servers located in Europe of the Data Controller and/or of third-party companies also abroad, appointed and appointed as Data Processors for the use of the requested services. The personal data provided may be transferred abroad inside and outside the European Union, within the limits and under the conditions set forth in articles 44 et seq. of EU Regulation 2016/679, in order to comply with purposes related to the transfer itself.
8. Nature of data provision and consequences of refusal to respond
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) is mandatory. In their absence, we will not be able to guarantee you the Services of the art. 2.
You can therefore decide not to provide any data or to subsequently deny the possibility of processing data already provided. In any case, you will continue to be entitled to the Services pursuant to art. 2.
9. Rights of the interested party
In your capacity as an interested party, you have the rights pursuant to art. 7 Privacy Code and art. 15 GDPR and precisely the rights of:
· I) obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
· II) obtain the indication: a) of the origin of the personal data; b) the purposes and methods of processing; c) of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; d) of the identification details of the owner, of the managers and of the designated representative pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2 of the Privacy Code and art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR; e) of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as designated representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents;
· III) obtain: a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this requirement is proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
· IV) object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of your personal data, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated call systems without the intervention of an operator by e-mail and/or by traditional marketing methods by telephone and/or paper mail. It should be noted that the right of opposition of the interested party, set out in point b) above, for direct marketing purposes through automated methods extends to traditional ones and that in any case the possibility remains for the interested party to exercise the right of opposition also only partially. Therefore, the interested party can decide to receive only communications using traditional methods or only automated communications, or neither of the two types of communication.
Where applicable, you also have the rights pursuant to articles 16-21 GDPR (Right to rectification, right to be forgotten, right to limitation of treatment, right to data portability, right to object), as well as the right to complain to the Guarantor Authority.
10. Methods of exercising rights
You can exercise your rights at any time by sending:
· a registered letter with return receipt to the place of business, with the address stated in the opening words;
· an email to email@example.com
This Site and the Owner’s Services are not intended for minors under the age of 18 and the Owner does not intentionally collect personal information relating to minors. In the event that information on minors is involuntarily recorded, the Data Controller will promptly delete it, at the request of the users.
12. Owner, manager and appointees
The Data Controller / Data Processor (pursuant to articles 4, 24, 28 of EU Reg. 2016/679) is TGA Srl Tiempo Gestioni Alberghiere, with registered office in Via Sannio, 19 – 80146, Naples. The updated list of data processors and persons in charge of processing is kept at the headquarters of the Data Controller.
13. Changes to this Policy
This information may be subject to changes. It is therefore advisable to check this information regularly and to refer to the most updated version.
For more information on advertising based on online behavior and the possibility of opting out of advertising and tracking via cookies, visit the page http://www.youronlinechoices.eu