When you opt for Hotel Tiempo, you will be able to move around Naples quickly and easily because our premises lie at the heart of the city and are strategically positioned near to lots of metro stations as well as the main city roads.
A 5-minute walk from metro Line 2, Gianturco station, which means that it will only take you a few minutes to get to:
– The Central Railway Station in Piazza Garibaldi which is highly convenient if you are travelling by train
– Piazza Amedeo, where you can indulge in some retail therapy and enjoy all that the prestigious boutiques in Via dei Mille, Via Filangieri, Piazza dei Martiri, Via Chiaia and Via Toledo have to offer.
– Mergellina, an excellent starting point for a long stroll along the seafront promenade of Naples while soaking up the atmosphere until you reach the quaint Egg Castle (Castel dell’Ovo).
– Pozzuoli, where you can visit the Temple of Serapis, the Flavian Amphitheatre and the Aragonese Castle of Baie before making your way to one of the numerous town-centre restaurants and trying some of the best fresh fish in the area. After which, you’ll can go for a relaxing stroll along the seafront.
A 15-minute shuttle ride from Line 1, Municipio station, where you will be able to admire the Angevin Keep (Maschio Angioino) which is only a short distance from:
– Piazza Vanvitelli, where you can check out the exclusive shops in the Vomero neighbourhood before winding up at the Charterhouse of St. Martin and admiring the view from the highest viewpoint on the Vomero hill.
– Piazza Cavour (Museo stop), where you can pay a visit to the National Archaeological Museum and the Madre Museum of Contemporary Art.
– Piazza Dante, where you can make your way to the St. Gregory the Armenian area (San Gregorio Armeno), the historical complex of Santa Chiara, the Church of San Domenico Maggiore, the Spaccanapoli street (the narrow street that splits the old city centre in half), San Biagio dei Librai (Saint Blaise of the Booksellers) and the whole fascinating historical heart of the city.
A 5-minute walk from the Circumvesuviana railway network Naples-Sorrento Line, Gianturco station, where you can easily get to some of the most magnificent destinations in the Naples area, such as Pompeii, Herculaneum and Sorrento.
A 10-minute walk from the Naples ringroad, Corso Malta exit.When you stay at Hotel Tiempo, you will find it easy to get around Naples by car as well and you can leave your car (including your rental car) in our internal car park free of charge.
A 5-minute drive from the A3 motorway, St. Giovanni exit. When you stay at Hotel Tiempo, it will be easy for you to get in and out of the city, and reach the main tourist destinations in the vicinity, such as Sorrento, Pompeii, Herculaneum and the Cilento coastline.
A 3-minute walk will bring you to the bike station in Via Brin where you will be able to rent a bicycle and get around Naples cheaply without damaging the environment.