Hotel Tiempo is strategically positioned so you can not only reach the famous tourist attractions in the city, but it is also close to a great many metro lines and the main roads in town. It is an ideal base from which to move around Naples and you’ll enjoy a hassle-free pleasant time in the city, regardless of whether you have come for leisure or work.
Hotel Tiempo is strategically placed – the largest railway station and the biggest port in the gulf of Naples are both nearby. This is why it is the ideal choice if you are arriving in Naples by train or by ship.
– 15 minutes by shuttle service from the Beverello Pier (Molo Beverello)
– a 10-minute car drive from the Central Station
Hotel Tiempo is also perfectly placed for anyone who is driving to Naples and wants to get around the city by car during their stay.
– A 10-minute drive from the Corso Malta exit on the Ringroad of Naples
– A 15-minute drive from the A3 motorway, San Giovanni/Barra/Gianturco exit.
The main metro lines in Naples are also strategically positioned around Hotel Tiempo. This means that you can go all over Naples and the city outskirts quickly and cheaply. Whether you want to travel to the historical city centre, the Vomero hill, Pozzuoli, Herculaneum, Pompeii or Sorrento or whether you need to reach one of the nerve centres of the city, like the Business Service Centre (Centro Direzionale) to conduct your affairs, our Hotel will be an ideal base.
– A 5-minute walk from metro Line 2, Gianturco station
– A 15-minute shuttle ride from Line 1, Municipio station
– A 5-minute walk from the Circumvesuviana railway network, Naples-Sorrento Line, Gianturco station.