By staying at the Hotel Tiempo it is very easy to live the Naples experience
The hotel is in a central location with respects to the famous attractions within the city, it is close to many underground lines and to the main city road networks: the Hotel Tiempo is situated in a privileged position in order to make it easier for you to travel to and from the hotel and to experience Naples in the easiest and most pleasurable way possible, both for leisure and for business purposes.
How to reach the hotel by train and by ship
The Hotel Tiempo is in a privileged position with respects to the largest railway station of the city and to the main port of the Gulf of Naples, for this very reason it represents the ideal accommodation for those who arrive in Naples by train or by ship.
- 10 minutes by shuttle bus from the Molo Beverello port
- A 10-minute drive from the Central Railway Station
How to reach the hotel by car
The Hotel Tiempo is in a privileged position also for those who arrive in Naples by car and would like to move around the city on four wheels during your stay.
- A 10-minute drive from the Corso Malta exit of the Naples Ring Road.
- A 15-minute drive from the San Giovanni/Barra/Gianturco exit of the A3 motorway.
How to get around by underground
The Hotel Tiempo is in a central position with respects to the main underground lines, which will allow you to visit all of Naples and the surrounding area in a quick and economical way, from the historic city centre to the Vomero hill, from Pozzuoli to Herculaneum, from Pompeii to Sorrento, or to arrive in focal points so you can manage your business, such as the Centro Direzionale Business District.
- A 5-minute walk from the Line 2 of the Underground, Gianturco station.
- 10 minutes by shuttle bus from the Line 1 of the Underground, Municipio station.
- A 5-minute walk from the Naples-Sorrento Circumvesuviana Railway Line, Gianturco station.